Refunds and Returns
STANDARD RETURNS POLICY
- Cancellation Rights: If you change your mind about a purchase you have made through our website you have the right to cancel the purchase at any time up to 30 days from the day after the item was delivered to you. If the item is unused, in its original packaging when returned to us and accompanied by a valid proof of purchase, we will offer a full refund of the purchase price and any outbound delivery costs that have been charged at the standard rate. The costs of any non-standard delivery charges will not be refunded and you will have to pay the costs of returning the item to us. We are also happy to exchange your item within 30 days from the date of despatch. If you choose to exchange your item outside of the 30 day refund period, a refund will not be offered for the exchanged item unless the product is faulty.
- Exclusions: Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns of earrings unless faulty (see below). This is for hygiene reasons and does not affect your statutory rights in relation to faulty items.
- We cannot accept items that have been made by request or made to specification or engraved or personalised or altered but this does not affect your statutory rights in relation to faulty items.
- Please note, orders paid using PayPal or purchased via an in store device can only be refunded once received back at our premises. Please contact us for the returns address.
- Our promise to replace the item or refund your money does not apply if the returned item has faults or damage caused by accident, neglect or misuse whilst in your possession or during the return to us.
- Please Note: When processing your return we may need to speak with you before we are able to complete the process. If we are unable to make contact with you within 14 days of receiving your item(s), we will return it to the delivery address linked to the order. If we have clearly attempted to contact you but without response or success and you have not contacted us further within a 30 day period a refund will not be made.
You have statutory rights in relation to any goods you purchase from us that are either not of satisfactory quality or fit for purpose or as described at the time of purchase whether you purchased it in-store, at a market or event or through our website, over the ‘phone. The following time limits apply from the date of purchase for in-store/market transactions and from delivery of the item to you for all other transactions:
- Within 30 days of purchase/delivery you have the right to a refund.
- After the 30 day period, but within six months of delivery/purchase you are entitled to a repair or replacement. Where repair or replacement is not possible, or the repair or replacement does not resolve the fault, you are entitled to a refund.
- After six months of delivery/purchase, similar rights exist, but only if you can prove that the fault was present at the point of delivery/purchase. In addition, if repair or replacement does not resolve the fault, we may make a deduction from any refund for fair use you have made of the item.
Commissions or personalised items
- Commissions or personalised items are non-refundable. We cannot accept items that have been made by request or made to specification or engraved or personalised or altered but this does not affect your statutory rights in relation to faulty items.